If there was one new skill you could add to your resume to make it ultra-cool, scuba diving can be the thing you need. Deep blue seas, mesmerizing marine life and an unparalleled sense of adventure makes Scuba diving a perfect recreation sport. It becomes all the more interesting if you don’t do a touristy one time dive and instead take up a full-fledged course in diving. Scuba Diving Andaman will make this happen for you.
The advantages of actually learning to scuba dive in Andaman instead of doing it for recreation are many. Here is why you should pick up this skill during your next Andaman tour:
- You officially sign to make diving your passion: Once you have signed up for a course, you’ll tend to make scuba a priority wherever your travel takes you around the world. It not only encourages to get back to the water from time-to-time but ensures that diving becomes a lifelong affair than a vacation fling
- Go places where only a few can go: The world is filled with several superb diving sites. An advance course certifies your entry into sites like Costa Rica’s mythical Cocos Island which is off limits to amateurs
- Make the most from your diving: A scuba certification allows you multiple dives over the course of your learning
- It can become an alternate professional calling: Like any life skill, scuba too has its professional advantages. Who knows… may be some day you could become a professional instructor and spend your life in the best dive sites or you could make shark conservation your pet project. You could couple your love for photos with your passion for scuba and become an underwater photographer / videographer. You could even choose to become an underwater archaeologist looking for the lost treasures of Alexendra off the coast of Egypt!
- Not all divers are made equal: Did you know that there are over 25 types of specialist diver options like Drift diver, Multilevel diver, Wreck diver, Free diver, Rescue diver and more.
Ready to get started? Follow these steps
- Choose your nature of certification: The most popular certifications for scuba are SSI and PADI. Both are equally good so you can choose based on rates and availability. For complete details on what makes these courses different from each other, speak to your scuba instructor.
- Choose the duration: Courses range from 3-7 days. Some offer to save time by letting you do the initial theory online and your initial diving instruction in a swimming pool in your city!
- Choose the fee: Course fee ranges from INR 15,000 to INR 40000 depending on your group size and level of certification. If you choose to learn in a group of 5 or more, you may have to pay less individually and get a group discount
- Choose your dive sites: When you choose to learn scuba, chances are you’ll have multiple dive sites available in vicinity. Choose the best among the lot and get ready for the thrill to begin.
If you are interested in booking a scuba dive or course during your Andaman visit and looking for some exclusive discounts, contact us today