We urge you to look up our extensive FAQs section before you drop us an inquiry
About Andaman Holidays
I want to know more about the Andaman Islands. Can you help?
Of course! The best place to start with our Andaman Destination guide. From the best beaches to the first timer’s itinerary, there’s a lot of info in there presented as quick reads. If there’s something else that you would like to know, please use the contact form on the site.
What all do you do?
Andaman Holidays is a complete destination management company. We are a leading tour operator offering some of the most competitive rates for tour packages and allied tourism services on the islands. We are also into Cruise tourism (port agency and shore excursions), Yachts (yacht agency services), business travel (corporate MICE and retreats) and private flights (services to those who come to the islands by private flights). We know the islands like the back of our hand and are always exploring new ways to do better.
Why should I pick you as my tour planner for Andaman?
We’ve been a leading tour operator on the Andaman Islands for over two decades. We have two offices, networks throughout the islands and a 40 member team (including all our services) to handle any query you have. We are recognized by various industry bodies like Ministry of Tourism, India, Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO), Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI), Network of Indian Mice Agents (NIMA) and also Andaman & Nicobar Chamber of Commerce and Industry. We have thousands of happy customers over the years who’ve given us the opportunity to serve them again when they’ve come back to the islands. We put your smile above everything else and never compromise on services or safety. Our prices are honest and we never spring a nasty surprise making you spend more than you’ve planned. You are welcome to the islands as our guest. Athithi devo bhava.
Who is Andaman Holidays?
Andaman Holidays is a boutique destination management company in the Andaman Islands. We are not only one of the leading tour operators on the islands providing holiday and honeymoon packages, but also take up cruise ship shore excursion services, port agency services, yacht agency services, corporate event and retreat planning, services for private flights and more.
About Tour packages
I’m coming to Andaman for the first time. What should I know?
We guess you’ve already googled for ‘Best Andaman packages’ and are overloaded with a lot of info on what to do and see here. We bet you are already wondering if you can do all the planning and booking on your own or take the help of a tour operator. Let’s not make it more complex for you. Here are the best reads that can help you decide
DIY or Tour Operator – Which one should you go for – an unbiased view that’ll help you decide.
The 6 Days 7 Nights Unforgettable Andamans package that covers the best of Andaman.
A word of caution – you’ll see some Andaman packages starting as low as 5999pp. If you think it is too good to be true, it probably is. That’s because such packages come with a lot of hidden costs. Such packages tend to compromise on both amenities and services and you may end up overpaying when you come here.
Be clear about
Inclusions and exclusions – taxes, GST, inter-island travel, entry fee, activity costs, road transportation, the rating of hotels you’ll stay in multiple islands, the type of room and its amenities, meals and other costs. Don’t book a tour unless you have a satisfactory answer to all these questions.
What’s a great itinerary that covers the best of Andaman?
There’s a lot to see and do in Andamans. The right itinerary really depends on your purpose of visit. If all you want to do is relax by the beach then a simple package that covers Havelock and Neil will do. If you want to cover all the major attractions and not miss out on anything read about the way you can plan your itinerary as a first time visitor. If time isn’t a restriction and all you want is an amazing vacation then a 9 Nights 10 Days package is great to explore the Andamans in all its glory.
Do you have a package that fits my budget?
The diplomatic answer is ‘It depends’, but we would like to take a step forward and say ‘Yes’. That’s because our packages come with flexible pricing.
The change in the pricing comes with your choice of hotels. If you choose a standard hotel, your pricing will work out super cheap. If you chose a ‘Delite’ package with good hotels and amenities, you’ll get a good deal at a great price. If luxury is what you want then even a 4-night package can cost over a lakh.
The Picturesque Port Blair With Hearty Havelock package for 4 nights 5 days is available for just INR 28279! pp The Explore Andamans package for 9 nights 10 days is available for just INR 56,679 pp.
What you can do is pick the package you want and let us know what you have in mind in terms of budget. We are pretty sure, we will find something for you.
Will you customize a trip for me?
Before you go for a customization, we suggest you look up all the itineraries we have. These itineraries have been planned after two decades of experience with guests on what they’ve liked and enjoyed. So we are quite sure you are bound to find something that you want here.
If you want to plan an activity like scuba diving in advance, you can let us know and we can tell you what fits best with your package. There is always room to add and remove a bit here and there to let you have your dream vacation.
What’s included and excluded in the package price?
We’ve always been honest and transparent about our pricing so that you know your exact vacation cost before you book. Once you choose the package and itinerary, this is shared with you on email. Trust us, there won’t be any nasty surprises. We’ve mentioned these on every package page so that you don’t miss out on the details. And these aren’t fine print – they are easily visible throughout the website ?
- Breakfast for all mornings during the stay
- Hotel Accommodation as per class chosen
- Meet and Greet services
- Exclusive Air-conditioned Car for sightseeing and arrival and departure transfers
- Entry tickets / Entry permits / Boat tickets / Ferry tickets wherever required
- Parking Charges
- Domestic and International air tickets
- Vehicle on disposal basis
- Any Private Expenses
- Room Service Fees
- Peak season surcharges
- Compulsory Special Eve Dinner Charges
- All rates are exclusive of GST
- Rates are not valid for travel date between 01 December to 31 January. Please check with us for the rates for travel during this period
- Some hotels offer mandatory dinner on Christmas Eve, New Year Eve and Valentines Day. Please check with us for the rates
- The hotels listed on our site or similar will be provided for the guests
- Separate rates are applicable for infants, a child between 2 – 4 years, 5 -11 years and 11 and above. These are tabulated in the individual packages.
- A maximum of 5 adults will be accommodated in a vehicle. If the group size is more than 5 adults additional vehicle or coach will be provided depending on the group size
- All the packages are subject to availability during booking
- All trips are subject to our tour operation policy
How can I book a package?
- Use the booking form to send your booking request
- We will block the rooms and send you the invoice within 3 working days
- 75% of the total amount to be paid within 5 days of receipt of the invoice
- On receipt of the payment, we will book the rooms for you
- Balance 25% of the payment to be paid before 30 days of arrival
- If your arrival is in less than 30 days of booking, full payment will be required while booking
What if I have an emergency and have to cancel?
Here are the details of our cancellation policy:
- Before 31 days of arrival – 95% will be refunded
- Between 16 – 30 days of arrival – 50% will be refunded
- Between 8 – 15 days – 25% will be refunded
- Less than 7 days of arrival – No refund
- No refund for the bookings made for 15 December to 15 January
For national and International tour operators
I’m a tour operator and would like to connect with you about booking a package. How can I do this?
We would love to welcome your guests to the islands. There is a lot of things unsaid during the process which sometimes leads to a problem. We request you to read this cautionary tale before you pick a tour operator to be your partner on the islands.
Collaborating with us
I’m a travel blogger/writer coming to Andaman. Can we work together?
We would love to hear from you. We will be happy to explore a mutually beneficial relationship. Give us a shout out on any of our social channels or write to us on reach @ andamanholidays . Com