Andaman Honeymoon Package
5 Nights & 6 Days Honeymoon at Andaman Islands
3 nights Port Blair and 2 nights Havelock Island
Private Tours | Candle Lit Dinner | Bed Decoration | Book Online
Andaman Honeymoon Package covering Corbyn’s Cove, Sound & Light Show at Cellular Jail, Ross Island, Radha Nagar Beach, Elephanta Beach and Kalapathar Beach
Honeymoon at Andaman Islands
Our Guest’s Say
Fanstatic at Havelock Island it was a wonderful experience.
"Tour Executive- Very informative & friendly nature. Reservation Executive- Providing very good information & friendly /especially Havelock "
Tour Executive, Reservation Executive and Guest Relation Executive has good communication throughout and arranged the best and suitable package for us. We love the service. All of them made us comfortable throughout the trip.
"The service Provided in Port Blair was excellent and the executives were very co-oprerative. Havelock Island was awesome. The executive was very Knowledgeable about the Island there and provided the right support and advice on wish Islands are...
- Girish Narain Singh
Girish Narain Singh2016-06-03
Very good and punctual services provided by you
Tour Executive was polite & courteous. Well planned itinerary. Looking forward to coming back again.
We are very happy for the Tour Executive behaviour and was very helpful
- Arpan Saha
Services was good. Had a good tour.
Full credit to your service and from me, you got an A+. Excellent services. All the best & keep it up. Enjoy .
Andaman Islands Itinerary
On arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight, you will be received and transfer to your hotel.
In the afternoon visit CORBYN’S COVE BEACH.
In the evening attend the enthralling SOUND AND LIGHT SHOW at Cellular Jail, where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Overnight stay in Port Blair
In the morning visit for a tour of places in and around Port Blair – covering the CELLULAR JAIL, ANTHROPOLOGICAL MUSEUM, NAVAL MARINE MUSEUM and COTTAGE INDUSTRIES EMPORIUM.
In the afternoon visit ROSS ISLAND from where Britisher’s governed the entire Andaman and Nicobar Island, prior to India’s Independence
Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Early morning departure by inter-island ferry to HAVELOCK ISLAND (54 Kms by sea from Port Blair).
In the afternoon hours sightseeing to BEACH NO. 7 (RADHA NAGAR) which is rated as the Asia’s beautiful beach by Times Magazine.
Overnight stay in Havelock Island.
After breakfast visit to ELEPHANTA BEACH to see the underwater corals and marine life’s by Snorkeling.
Overnight stay in Havelock Island.
In the morning visit to KALAPATHAR BEACH and return to Port Blair in the evening.
Overnight stay in Port Blair.
At appropriate time transfer to Airport to reach your home destination.
1. Accommodation as per the class chosen
Elite: Royal Suite of Hotel Sentinel at Port Blair and Indulgence of Silver Sand Beac Resort at Havelock Island or its equivalent
Delite+: Deluxe Room of Fortune Resort Bay Island at Port Blair and Lagoon Suite of Symphony Palms Beach Resort at Havelock Island
Delite: Standard Room of Fortune Resort Bay Island at Port Blair and Havvelock Cottage of Symphony Palms Beach Resort at Havelock Island or its equivalent
Lite+: Semi Deluxe Room of Megapode Resort at Port Blair and Classic room of The Wild Orchid Resort at Havelock Island or its equivalent
Lite: Standard Room of Hotel Rhishabh at Port Blair and Cottage of Deolphin Resort at Havelock Island or its equivalent
2. Breakfast for 5 occasions during the stay
3. Meet and Greet services
4. Exclusive Air – conditioned Car for sight seeing and arrival and departure transfers
5. Bed Decoration for one occasion
6. Beach Candle Lit Dinner for one ocassion for Elite, Delite+ & Delite
7. Candle Lit Dinner one occasion for Lite+ & Lite
8. Services of professional guide at Cellular Jail
9. One session of snorkeling at Elephanta Beach / Light House / Neemo Reef
10. Entry tickets / Entry permits / Boat tickets / Ferry tickets wherever required
11. Parking Charges
1. Domestic and International air tickets
2. Vehicle on disposal basis
1. Classwise accommodation as mentioned above or its equivalent will be used. If it becomes unavailable while we receive your booking request we will book the alternate accommodation and inform you for the final confirmation. Please click here to see the full list of accommodations and its equivalents to be used.
2. Ferry for Havelock Island will be M. V. Makruzz / M.V. Makruzz Gold / M.V. Coastal Cruise / M. V. Ekspres Bahagia 88 / M. V. Coastal Cruise / Government Ferry subject to availability and operation.
3. Check in and out time varies from hotel to hotel and it is between 07:30 hours to 12:00 hours. Early check in and late check out request will be accommodated by the hotel during check in or check out and it is subject to availability and hotel terms.
4. Type of vehicle will be as per the number of persons and the vehicle used will be exclusive for you but will not be at disposal. It will be as per the itinerary and may change sector wise.
5. Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the tour as mentioned in the itinerary.
6. All trips are subject to weather condition and operation of ferries and boat.
7. No refunds will be made for unused tours and hotel rooms.
8. If required you can request the hotels for late check – out and the hotels will do the needful subject to availability of the room.
9. Few hotels organise special mandatory dinners on Valentine’s day, Christmas Eve and New Year eve. If your stay falls on this day the extra charges has to be paid while booking.
How to Book?
1. View Price and book.
2. We will contact you by phone within 1 working day.
3. We will block the rooms and send you the invoice within 3 working days.
4. 75% of the total amount to be paid within 5 days of receipt of the invoice.
5. On receipt of the payment we will book the rooms for you.
6. Balance 25% of the payment to be paid before 30 days of arrival.
7. On receipt of the balance payment we will organise the other services.
8. If the booking is for the arrival which is less than 30 days, full payment will be required while booking.
1. Before 31 days of arrival – 95% will be refunded
2. Between 16 – 30 days of arrival – 50% will be refunded
3. Between 8 – 15 days – 25% will be refunded
4. Less than 7 days of arrival – No refund
5. No refund for the bookings made for 15 December to 15 January
Coral viewing by India’s first Semi Sub-Marine suitable for all age group
Scuba Diving for first timers
Suitable for adventure seekers of 10 years and above swimmers and non swimmers
Walk On The Sea Bed
Suitable for 8 years and above swimmers and non swimmers